A European Fund for the Support of Innovation in the Euregio : GCS Project.
Are you a Liège-based small or medium-sized business, launching an innovation project in partnership with one or more small or medium-sized businesses in Holland or Germany ? Europe can co-finance your projects
GCS Project? GCS (Grensoverschrijdende Cluster Stimulering) is an INTERREG project intended to promote the financing of innovative cross-border projects, driven by a minimum of 2 small or medium-sized businesses in the Euregio.
- In practice, this fund is intended for small and medium-sized businesses from well-defined sectors. It may also be applicable to large businesses and universities.
The Sectors Concerned :
- Life and health sciences
- High-tech systems
- Biomaterials, advanced materials, chemicals
- Sustainable energy
- What is considered an innovation project ? A new activity for the region, including experimental development (prototype), whether accompanied by industrial research or not.
- The projects are submitted to a selection committee, which declares the project to be eligible on the basis of criteria : degree of innovation, technological and scientific value, commercial potential, Euregional co-operation (one or several different regions), contributions of the consortium (financial contribution of partners)
SPI helps you to determine whether your project meets the co-financing eligibility criteria, and accompanies you through the assessment procedure of your project.
- Total amount intended for this project: 4.7 million euros,
More information ?
Patrick Thonart at 04/230.12.75
Visit the official web site : www.gcs-innovation.eu
With the support of :